All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Venue Director: Laura Joslin-King
Saturday - Singles,
Sunday - Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
** New Venue This Year **
Venue: Mountainside Racquet & Fitness Center
Address: 23 Summit Rd, New London, NH 03257
Web link/Directions: Click here
Characteristics: 3 indoor courts - Premiere Court Surface
Registration Deadline: August 19th 2017
Date of Event: Saturday, August 26th - Sunday, August 27th 2017
Check-In: Prior to competition.
Start Time: Sat -12:30pm (Singles) & Sun - 10:00am (Dbls/Mx Dbls)
Practice Time: Before competition starts and prior to each match.
Format: Format will be determined by number of competitors in each bracket.
Note: Online registration only and closes on August 19, 2017.
No same day registration.
Partners need to be registered by August 19, 2017. (No partners added on day of event)
Players must provide their own racquets.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Tennis Association (USTA) rules.
USTA rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- The age division of a partner event will be determined by the younger age of both partners by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles is classified as an event. Therefore athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
- Partners will not be assigned by the New Hampshire Senior Games. Athletes must provide their own partner to participate in any partner sport.
- Competitors must bring their own racquets. Balls will be provided.